For 20 years, Apogenics Hospital and Health Systems team has implemented and managed Hemophilia Treatment Center (340B) programs throughout the United States. We have assisted many HTCs start and operate their own 340B programs. Our billing, reimbursement, and compliance monitoring services are used by most of the largest HTCs providing 340B programs.
Linking our operational experience, along with business, legal, and regulatory advisory provides unparalleled 340B expertise and leadership to your independent audit team. We offer unique insight and hands-on experience with 340B programs, performing the comprehensive, independent audit that HRSA expects.
Summary of Consulting Services:
- Program Income – How to use 340B Revenue in Compliance with Federal Regulations
- 340B Audits
- Are you Ready for a Federal or Manufacturer Audit?
- HRSA expects Annual, Independent Audits of all Contract Pharmacies
- Compliance Program Updates and Development
- Financial Hardship Policies
- 340B Feasibility Studies
- Contract Pharmacy Network Development
- Do you need more than one Contract Pharmacy?
- Anti-Kickback and Stark Analyses
Summary of 340B Management Services:
- Billing and Reimbursement Performance Reporting with Claim Level Detail
- Payer Negotiation
- Collaboration between HTC and Institution Administration
- Contracts — Drafting and Negotiation with Contract Pharmacies
- Strict Regulatory Compliance